The Colitis texts...and the antidote to most illnessesMar 08, 2022
Ok, sounds weird. I know…
Well, let’s not stop there, and allow me to explain.
I was on the phone yesterday with my energy healer…yes, my energy healer.
She’s amazing, crosses academia to spirituality like no one I have ever known, probably the most grounded person I have ever met- so before you start thinking about me sniffing fairy dust and riding on rainbows- the science is for reals
After all, wasn’t it Einstein who said,
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
We talked on the phone, she lives in SoCal, and was telling me about the weather, big variances in temperature (which changes in temperature are a proven stressor to the system) as well as changes in barometric pressure.
I replied, its like dealing with two full moons, and she said, “exactly” and on days like those she sends reminders to her “colitis” (and autoimmune) patients because they seem to be affected the most.
Thus…the colitis texts
I am willing to bet that receiving those texts are equal or paramount to any other therapy, because connection and community is a PRIMAL NEED for health and longevity.
The Blue Zones have proven it, and disconnection from others, self, source (God, angels, Universal energy) and nature is a root cause element to dis-ease.
And…its not just about the weather.
I am willing to bet, there has never been a time where we have been so disconnected.
Have you heard the term Mass Formation Psychosis?
Part of the formula to this mental and emotional wizardry is leading people towards such disconnection. And this has been going on for quite some time.
- Disconnection from others, ourselves, natures, etc via being droned into the social media scroll and rabbit hole “internetting”
- COVID- the social distancing and isolation
- And now…the fears that are going on in a grand scale..as well as rising gas prices which will most likely lead to people…staying at home.
So here is the antidote:
- Take a media fast
- Only check in on social media for necessary reasons, maybe is a marketing piece, maybe its checking messages- but that’s it
- Get outside, hopefully into a natural setting, hopefully with the cellphone turned off
- Reach out to one person today, (more if you are up to it) – just to say you are thinking about them- let them feel that they are not alone
- Take some moments of uninterrupted silence, call it meditation, or just breathing
Ok, that’ll do it,
I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you
Hearts, thoughts and healthy vibes